A Tax Guide for American Citizens in CanadaCo-authored with Richard W. Pound, Max Reed has written the definitive tax guide for American citizens in Canada. The book helps you work through the most common tax problems for US citizens in Canada.

Navigating cross-border tax without expert advice can be risky and seems overwhelming. Fortunately, for most US citizens in Canada, all that is required is the filing of some additional paperwork, but even this can be a headache to handle without help. This guide offers you step-by-step instructions on how to handle a number of difficult tax situations, from yearly filings to what to do if you have a Canadian TFSA, RRSP, or own Canadian mutual funds. All the required forms are included and explained in the book, using plain English that you don't have to be a lawyer or accountant to understand.

Published by Carswell, A Tax Guide for American Citizens in Canada is currently available for sale here.
Click here to read a FREE chapter of the book, courtesy of Max Reed and SKL.