US citizens living in Canada have to file both American and Canadian tax returns. Fortunately, you do not have to pay tax twice on the same income.

It’s most efficient to have one firm prepare all your yearly personal tax returns. That way, you can maximize the credits for taxes paid to each country.

Contact us to see how we can make your life easier.